Get Some Sleep 1's
These shoes are made to order and are exclusively available for a limited time from 5/3 to 5/10 after that they're gone.
A blank doesn't have to be just a shirt or a hoodie a blank can be anything this time its a shoe and not just any one of my favorite silhouettes the Vans Old Skool. From start to finish these shoes take approximately an hour to make each. First we have to acquire the shoes, no we don't get a discount we buy the shoe for the full retail price of 60$ which is one of the reasons why this item is so pricey, next the decals (which we personally cut out) are transferred onto the toe box + tongue of the shoe in total it has 4 reflective prints, 3 unique ones. After that we do the most time consuming part. The eyelets for the laces are riveted in with a special tool, as far as I am aware Vans does not make an Old Skool with riveted eye holes albeit time consuming it is very aesthetically pleasing. finally we add the studs there are 6 studs in total three long and three short they are screwed in as well as adhered to with a special polymer to make it permanent. Finally we just tie the laces and thread the chain.
- This item is expensive it is expensive because it is expensive to produce the shoes alone cost 60$ and they require a lot of labor.
- Fully riveted eyelets.
- Unique Spike Cone Pattern.
- Reflective prints.
- Removable chain.
- IF YOUR SIZE IS NOT LISTED PLEASE DM US @GET.SOME.SLEEP WE CAN ACQUIRE IT FOR YOU.
- each item is made to order and made by hand by me final results will vary slightly.
- we estimate that these shoes will ship 3-5 days after ordering.
- UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF ORDERS THE 3-5 DAY TURN AROUND TIME CAN NOT BE HONORED WE ESTIMATE ANYWHERE FROM 5-6 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION TO COMPLETE.
A design note from FEARHALL: for those curious I've been wearing my pair for a week now and the studs and chains don't get in the way of the comfort of the shoe, I have worn them sock less as well as with socks and there has been no irritation or anything from the metal cones, the metal cones are sharp please do not kick anyone with them also the chains do make a very slight audible dangling noise which can be stopped by pulling the chain in tighter I personally enjoy this.